Zaful wishlist

           It seems like lately I've been made a passion for shirts, that are on Zaful. The first is just gorgeous. It's a bit short to wear as a dress, but I think she'll look great with a skirt.


          This blouse is special. It has wide sleeves and a bow   that connects the sleeves to the body and the broad ones. It's very versatile and I'm just waiting to arrive to me.


          White T-shirts are never too many, huh? They are basic pieces that can be worn with anything regardless of age.



           As the cold arrived out, a scarf is well needed, right? It looks stylish.




          Do you like my choices?

Comentarii

Postari asemanatoare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Maine - Guillaume Musso

Iubirile croitoresei - María Dueñas

Cele cinci limbaje ale iubirii - Gary Chapman