Rosegal Wishlist

            It's cold outside, so this post is about sweaters from Rosegal.


            I like the dusty colors, and I like the pearls too. It seems to me that pearls looks good and works with everything. Depending on the other chosen products the sweater can be worn even in elegant outfits.

            I'm not saying no to the yellow sweaters either. In winter, we tend to wear darker or even all black however I think a spot of color to the outfit cheers. I also like the bottom detail, the bow.


           I'm convinced you know that blouses with a bell-type sleeve  are very much trendy. It's white so it's very easy to match.
           The boots I like so much that I have it in my order. There are more colors available, but I opted for a light one.

Comentarii

Postari asemanatoare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Maine - Guillaume Musso

Iubirile croitoresei - María Dueñas

Cele cinci limbaje ale iubirii - Gary Chapman