Rosegal Wishlist

               Whether in summer or winter, I'm looking for some dresses and I find them at Rosegal.


          I put my eyes on a black dress with red with a special pattern. I like the length and I think it fits in the business environment as well. Having sleeves goes well and when it's getting cold outside.


             I both like it equally, now as it's warm up. Lately the intense yellow I love it a lot.  The details in the middle, draw attention and I get you out of anonymity. The cord accentuates the waist very well.


   
           I obviously does not just focus on dresses. On the site you do find plenty of goodies so I've been looking for other clothes. The blunted blues are absolutely superb. The rose is very effective.
I'm not a fan of  ripped jeans, but I cannot help myself to put them in the basket.

           Which are your choices?

Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postari asemanatoare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Maine - Guillaume Musso

Iubirile croitoresei - María Dueñas

Cele cinci limbaje ale iubirii - Gary Chapman