Dresslily wishlist

            Hello girls, lately I stayed a lot on sites about clothes, so we have a wishlist again.

             I love red and I do not get sacked by red dresses. It is true that I don't have yet such a red dress. I like also the steering flounce. Lately, I'm still looking for dresses that go up to my knees and it is not that easy to find. Most fine models are mini dresses. But I found it on Dresslily.


              I also found a great purse. It is available in many colors, but obviously on black I've got a lot of them, and I also like white, even if I have to be more careful not to dirty it.


Bag 


           What red shoos do you have? Is not that great? As it also has a small and thick heel, so I think it is very comfortable. It is a pretty simple design, which is what I like, because they are red and attract attention anyway. So it's good that you do not load your outfit.

Comentarii

Postari asemanatoare

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Maine - Guillaume Musso

Iubirile croitoresei - María Dueñas

Cele cinci limbaje ale iubirii - Gary Chapman